OraCmd is a free trial software application from the Databases & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-11-07. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, Windows2000, Windows2003, WinServer, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012.
OraCmd is a command-line tool for Oracle that can run sql command, import/export data, even without Oracle client.
1. Connect to Oracle without installing Oracle client software.
2. Execute sql command.
3. Run sql script from file.
4. Load Oracle data from flat file (txt,csv,etc...).
5. Unload Oracle data to flat file.
6. Execute Database Tasks(Run sql script, Load data, Unload data) at a specific time (through schedule task).
7. Display fetch result vertically.
8. Import/export LOB data.
OraCmd (version 2.9) has a file size of 3.86 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 100 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.